Spring 2018 Means NACPA on The Falls – Niagara!
As the weather begins to turn crisp (finally) and our thoughts lean towards pumpkins and the upcoming holidays, here at NACPA, we’re already planning for APRIL and NACPA 2018 Illuminating and Inspiring HR in the Church, in Niagara Falls, NY, USA. Here’s what we know you’ll fall for:
- We’re pleased to announce our 2018 Plenary Speakers: Carol Fowler, Tom Green and Kerry Alys Robinson. (see below)
- We’re making updates to the NACPA APP so you can better create your own personal schedule, rate speakers and connect with fellow colleagues, friends and exhibitors.
- NEW – Network with Workshop Speakers in our Daily, 20-Minute, Speaker Chats.
- NEW – Now, you can choose between our popular Tuesday Hot Topic Roundtables, or our intimate Forums. For those seeking to continue connecting with their peers, specifically: Religious Communities, Business Managers and Priests.
Workshop Topics to Include:
- The Role of Emotional Intelligence in Leadership
- Behavioral Interviewing in a Church Work Environment
- Coming Well and Leaving Well – Pastors and Parishes
- Winners and Losers in Healthcare under the Current Administration
- Preparing for a Change in Bishop – A Panel
Registration Now Open on the www.nacpa.org Shop.
- $520 Members – Early Bird, through December 31st
- $580 Members – Regular, January 1st – April 1st
- $700 Members – Late, April 1st onward
NACPA 2018: Illuminating and Inspiring HR in the Church
April (Sun)22 – (Tues)24, 2018
The Sheraton on The Falls
300 Third Street Niagara Falls, NY USA, 14303
Room Rates: $99/a night – Room block contact information to be released November 1st.
Stay up to date with all new information on www.nacpa.org/convocation