The Diocese is currently accepting resumes for a “Risk & Insurance Manager” position within the Diocesan Properties & Risk Management Department. The Risk & Insurance Manager will be required to perform a wide range of insurance and risk management tasks, and be directly involved in and accountable for implementing effective Risk Management strategies throughout the diocese. This position is directly responsible for developing risk management policies and procedures, providing training throughout the diocese in safety, security, and risk management, have direct responsibility for diocesan insurance policies, be involved in claims management,while overseeing the implementation of risk solutions with the goal of reducing preventable claims.
- Bachelor’s degree or greater in relevant field required.
- Ten years minimum related experience required.
- Certified Risk Manager (CRM) or Associate Risk Manager (ARM) certificate is a plus.
- Computer skills and knowledge of relevant software including Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, Adobe Acrobat Pro, PowerPoint, and Publisher.
- Knowledge of principles and practices of risk management activities such as risk transference, loss control, asset protection, employee safety, workers’ compensation programs, etc.
- Knowledge of claims processing techniques and budgetary practices and controls.
- Strong communication skills – both written and verbal.
- Strong critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work both independently and with a team.
- Strong written, verbal and inter-personal skills.
Please submit your professional resume and salary history by June 25, 2019 to:
Anthony J. Morlando
Diocesan Director of Properties
& Risk Management
Roman Catholic Diocese of Charlotte
1123 South Church Street
Charlotte, NC 28203
Or email directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Diocese of Charlotte is an Equal Opportunity Employer