POSITION: Promoter for Resource Sustainability
Job Status: Full Time, Exempt
Date: January 3, 2019
The role of the Promoter for Resource Sustainability includes fiduciary responsibilities to enable the Congregation to take an intentional and integrated approach to identifying and aligning all resources to promote the mission and charism. Additional responsibilities may include, analysis of resources and development/update a resource plan to ensure effective allocation of the financial, property, and human resources of the Congregation.
The primary responsibility of the Promoter for Resource Sustainability is to assist the Congregation’s Leadership Team to align resources in order to implement the strategic initiatives, including:
- Initiating and coordinating strategic financial planning, decision making, and implementation of initiatives within the parameters of demographic and financial realities;
- Promoting the stewardship of resources to facilitate care of the members
- Supervisory oversight of finance, human resources, archives, and the Center of Hope at Mariandale
- Oversight of the Congregational annual budgeting process
The Promoter for Resource Sustainability is a member of the Executive Team and reports to the Leadership Team (Board of Directors).
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES REQUIRED, include:
- Master’s degree in financial / business management field or equivalent.
- Previous experience in operations management
- Ability to create and work collaboratively in a team environment
- Experience in benefits administration, and current labor laws
- Strong interpersonal skills
To learn more about this position, or to apply: send resume, cover letter and salary expectations to Careers@ophope.org by January 31, 2019.