PreK Assistant Teacher
Queen of Apostles preschool is looking for an energetic, active, and dedicated assistant teacher to join our professional and fun-loving team for the next school year 2019-2020.
- Candidates must have 12 semester/18 quarter Early Childhood Education Units, should have more than one-year preschool experience.
- Ability to pass background check & finger print clearance. Current: First Aid & CPR certified. Ability to communicate positively and effectively with children, parents and staff.
- A PreK assistant teacher must have a great love and patience for children.
- Exemplifies Catholic living both in and out of the classroom.
- Excellent understanding of the principles of child development and preschool educational methods.
- Qualifications needed to teach them effectively include knowledge of best practices and preschool educational methods as well as the ability to engage them and earn their trust and attention.
- Excellent communication and instructional skills and able to interface well with parents.
- Collaborate with other educators.
- This position is a full time position. Your resume should include a cover letter and 3 work related references.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please contact the preschool director Sophia Paul at firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also reach her at 408-213-1630 Ex 222.