Holy Spirit School is a Pre K – 8thgrade Drexel school located in the Almaden Valley in San Jose, California. As a Catholic school focused on academic excellence, we are also recognized for sending forth into the greater community, Christ-centered, compassionate, and confident leaders and problem solvers who exercise moral courage and serve to others in their daily lives. Our dedicated and knowledgeable faculty guides students to fully engage in their education. Using a rich array of teaching methods, teachers meet students where they are, and challenge them to flourish in academic performance and development of life skills.
We currently have an opening for an Instructional Assistant. We are looking for an energetic, passionate, and dedicated staff member who truly wants to make a difference in the lives of students, uphold the mission of the school, and be an active participant of this rewarding ministry of Catholic education in the Diocese of San Jose.
Instructional Assistant Duties:
· Assist classroom teacher with instruction
· Assist classroom teacher with classroom management and behavior expectations of students
· Assist classroom teacher with required administrative help (copying, laminating, etc.)
· Collaborate positively with administration and colleagues
· Participate in required school activities
● Experience working with children a plus if it is in a school setting.
● Applied knowledge of effective instructional principles
● High School Diploma; ECE units preferred
How to Apply:
Qualified applicants should email letters of introduction and resumes to Maureen Christensen (email@example.com)