TITLE: Data Entry and Stewardship Officer FLSA: Non-Exempt
Part-Time 10-12 Hours
DESCRIPTION: As a member of the Mission Advancement staff, the Data Entry officer maintains accurate constituent records, prepares reports, enters gifts and produces donor acknowledgement letters, using the congregation’s Donor Perfect database
SPECIFIC DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Knowledge and effective use of Donor Perfect software to record contributions and acknowledge all cash, credit cards, estate, in-kind, stock and tribute gifts and pledge payments.
- Record donor gifts amounts and designations, ensuring accurate, up-to-date fund-raising totals by month and fiscal year.
- Prepare and mail timely acknowledgement letters for all donors, generating monthly donation and appeal reports.
- Work with the Finance Office to prepare weekly bank deposits used to document and reconcile Advancement database totals with general ledger accounts.
- Analyze appeal impact, document donation totals, and note donor interests by group or region.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred but not required. High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Three to five (3-5) years’ experience with database or accounting software, Donor Perfect preferred.
- Proven ability to enter data with a high degree of accuracy.
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite and other productivity software.
- Strong analytical skills, ability to identify trends and patterns in data.
- Proven ability to set priorities, achieve goals, and manage confidential financial information.
- Excellent communication skills; clear, articulate, and professional.
- Excellent organization skills; able to set priorities and achieve goals.
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES
- Ability to work independently and collaborate with Advancement and Finance colleagues.
- Flexible and responsive to emerging directions and needs.
- Creative problem solver.
If interested submit your resume to Patricia Boland at firstname.lastname@example.org