The Holy Child Center in Rosemont, a healthcare facility and community of Catholic Sisters residing in independent, assisted, or skilled care living, is seeking a full-time Board Certified Chaplain to share in daytime, on-call ER coverage, and limited weekend responsibilities along with the pastoral care team. As a member of this team, the ideal candidate should embody a compassionate presence and provide spiritual ministry and emotional support to encourage hope, dignity, security, and overall wellness.
- Master’s degree from an accredited institution with a concentration in Theology, Pastoral Care, Spirituality, Counseling or similar discipline is required.
- 4 units of Clinical Pastoral Education is required.
- Knowledge and appreciation of Catholic beliefs and practices is a must.
- Ability to work within an interdisciplinary team.
- Required to maintain behavior in the community consistent with high moral character.
- Demonstrates strong interpersonal communication skills, empathy, and compassion.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their cover letter and resume to HR at email@example.com along with salary requirements.