Employment Opportunity: Two Part-Time Afternoon Extended Care Aide Positions Available, Perfect for Part-Time College Students!
Located in Los Altos Hills, St. Nicholas Catholic School has been educating Kindergarten thru Eighth grade students for over 60 years! Currently, we are in search of two part-time aides for our Extended Care Program. Approx. 15-18 hours per week.
The ideal candidate for this position should have experience and enjoy working with children. This person should be responsible, reliable, and have a positive attitude. Professionalism, initiative, good communication and collaboration skills with other staff members, teachers and administrators are also required.
Our program is an extension of our school and all staff members are required to provide a supportive, caring environment that is aligned with the mission and philosophy of our school. Together, we strive to support and work with parents as partners, as well as being a role model for students and families.
- Constant overall safety & supervision of students
- Provide and interact with children in a manner consistent with the St. Nicholas School mission and philosophy.
- Responsible for making sure students are properly signed in and/or signed out before leaving the premises
- Assist with homework
- Prepare snack
- Plan and implement age appropriate daily activities (indoor/outdoor)
- Assist in maintaining a clean facility
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested candidates should contact St. Nicholas School 650-941-4056 or send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.