Join the Conversation #NACPA2019
Registration and Accommodations 2019
Program and Sessions
Join your colleagues on the River/sobre el Rio in A Journey in Pursuit of Justice in the Workplace at NACPA 2019. Learn from experts in HR and the world of HR in the Church, learning from those who have succeeded in creating a better and more prosperous environment, through the field of HR, within their communities. NACPA 2019 promises to connect you to professionals in your field, with up-to-date, tactics, policies and skills, as well as to friends and colleagues from around the country and over 20 Exhibitors. Learn from three Plenary presenters, 16 different Workshop Sessions, Hot-Topic Roundtables or Intimate Forums and Post-Session, Speaker Chats.
- All who work in HR related fields for the Church
- Finance Directors / Managers
- Human Resource Associates
- Human Resource Directors
- Parish Managers / Business Managers
- Principals / Heads of School
- Religious Community HR Directors & Associates / Business / Finance Managers
- Opening Liturgy will be held in the beautiful 162 year old St. Mary’s Church.
- A Sunday morning tour of San Antonio will be available – details to come.
- Daily 20-minute speaker chats will provide informal networking opportunities with workshop speakers.
- Enjoy a light-lunch on Tuesday to be served in the Grand Foyer/Exhibit Hall.
- Members can now choose between our popular Tuesday Hot Topic Roundtables, or our intimate Forums for those seeking to continue connecting with their peers, specifically: Religious Communities, Chancellors, Business Managers and Pastors.
- New additions to the NACPA App.
2019 Plenary Speakers
Gustavo Garcia-Siller, M.Sp.S., Archbishop of San Antonio